Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Product Review #1: Lululemon's Interlock Power Luxtreme Wonderunder


Loving my Interlock Power Luxtreme Wonderunder Crops!

 

     I am in LOVE with this new fabric Lululemon has come out with! It is called Interlock Power Luxtreme. It looks great, it performs, and it feels amazing on.  I get very hot and sweaty when I am practicing yoga and I don't like the feeling of wet clothes on my skin.  These pants are super quick drying and are inherently moisture wicking, which means they will always wick away moisture they were not treated with anything.
    Another amazing feature is that they are not see through in anyway! This is huge for me I would be mortified as a teacher to bend over in front of an entire class with see through pants.  I am confident when I wear them that I can do any posture and no one will be seeing anything they shouldn't.
     For now they are only coming in black. I am hoping they will be coming out with other colors soon in this amazing fabric! Thank you Lululemon!




No comments:

Post a Comment