Monday, September 30, 2013

Product Review #2: Manduka Black Mat Pro



       As a yoga instructor students are always asking me what yoga mats I like best and what I practice on.  I have a few mats but my favorite is the Manduka PRO!  This mat can be a little bit heavy. If weight is a concern of yours they offer a lighter option called the PROlite.  All of their mats come in a wide variety of beautiful colors!

Why I love this mat:
         - It is thick enough so I can be on my knees comfortably with out being squishy or slippery
         - It has awesome grip on the top and bottom! So I am not sliding and its not moving on the
           floor at all!
         - It has a lifetime warranty! Yes lifetime, so you will never need to buy another mat again.
         - It gets better with time!
         - Manduka is committed to making sustainable products that do not harm the environment!

No comments:

Post a Comment